Brocere Electronics Corp. Ltd.
Real-time fire safety system
Brocere Electronics was established in 2014. In the early stage, we primarily were engaged in the outsourcing design of high-speed and analog/RF IC.
We started the design of IoT solutions in 2018, and developed two products in 2019:
low power real-time GPS tracker and smoke/fire detecting system, both of which could be powered by solar energy without the trouble of battery charging or replacement. In 2020, we developed a cattle collar biosensor that can detect the physiological status of cattle and the environment, allowing us to predict estrus and disease from big data. Our goal for 2021 is to develop a complete IoT system of ranch management and more IoT products.
Brocere Electronics' "real-time fire safety system" is an innovative IoT fire sensing system, which does not need an outside power supply (easy to install). Besides, the fire safety system has these advantages:
1. Immediate fire detection without delay
2. Fire alert to the user immediately
3. Real-time fire information
4. Storing big data of the fire
5. Indicating the human location
Our target market:
Indoor application example: Long-term care center (could add sensor/application mentioned below)
1. High current/high-temperature detection of power plug: Preventing fire accident from power plug or power line damage
2. Air quality detection and temperature/humidity detection: for a better indoor environment
Outdoor application: Wildfire detection